Are you a job running architect who knows how to design and likes to deliver projects through to completion? Would you be interested in working for a genuine, multi-award-winning practice in London? If so, read on…..
The practice is hiring for the business as a whole but you would initially be working on a very important project in Mayfair (stage 4) alongside another in York (stage 1). The former will include integrating architecture, landscape, and infrastructure on a well-known and highly sensitive project. The latter is for an incredibly important cultural project situated in the ancient city of York. It will be a mixed-use project where great design will be needed to make the most of the site. Both projects could possibly be described as once in a life time.
You should be an organised individual with at least 3-5 years post part three experience in delivering bespoke, meticulously crafted, high-quality projects – with excellent technical knowledge and detailing skills. Experience using a Vectorworks and Rhino is a plus. Since a significant amount of delivery work will be involved, you should be confident in managing tender and construction drawings with experience in on-site coordination. You will be helping manage all stakeholders including representatives from a very important client, the main contractor, and the various consultants.
• Proven ability in delivering to completion, medium to large-scale high-quality projects
• Excellent detailing and construction experience
• Up-to-date knowledge of UK planning and building regulations
• Superb organisational and management skills
• A plus if you can use Vectorworks and with Rhino preferred
• Ability to work imaginatively and rigorously
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Depth and breadth in architectural literacy
• Fluency in written and verbal English
• Minimum 3-5 years relevant UK experience
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV and Sample Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. To find out more about this opportunity or for a confidential chat to discuss any other roles, please call us directly on 0208 282 8814, we would be delighted to speak with you.